Monday, May 9, 2011

Day 20 of IM...Happy Mother's Day

Dear Tyler,

Today being Mother’s Day, I wanted to say thank you and to let you know how hard it is to be away from you during this week and most of all, to thank you for giving me a gift of time, to recharge.

It is so hard to believe that you have been fighting for 4 months and how this new journey has changed your life. You have been through many surgeries, procedures, infusions or transfusion, x-rays, had blood drawn, doctors, nurses, valet attendants and hospital food and you have never complained. This is a journey that you never knew you would be taking and has changed your life so abruptly. It has taught you and you have taught me, so much about how to be Fully Reliant On God and His plan.

I just wanted this to be forever posted here on your blog so all of the mothers who are follow your journey know that your children can lead you through your toughest days. Your children can teach you things you never thought possible. Your children can keep you from giving up and encourage you to fight for what is right. Your children can make you laugh at just the right time. Your children are willing to listen to you when you need someone to talk to. Your children can make you so proud to be their mom that, you fight back tears trying to type the words to tell them how proud of them you are.

I love you Tyler and there is nothing more important in life to me today than being your Mom and being able tell our village of followers how proud of you I am.

I look forward to hearing about all of the things that have happened since I left. I will be calling you on soon. (make sure you have a copy of your labs ready for me, so I can add them to this post)

Happy Mother’s Day & a thank you from the bottom of my heart, to all of you that are at home filling in for me until I return.

ilym



His numbers for today…(to be posted at a later date)

No comments: