Thursday, March 17, 2011

day 29-32...

let's just say.....it went really really really smooth and I my only side effect is lack of energy.

Monday, Day 29... check in at 8am had the chemo infusion in my ommaya port and had NO nausea or sickness! I did need some blood builders and also 2 other kinds of IV chemo and we left the building at at 4:30.

Tuesday, Day 30...checked in at 9am, got one round of chemo and left the building at 10:30am Ü

Wednesday, Day 31...checked in at 9am, got one round of chemo and left the building at 11am Ü

Thursday, Day 32...checked in at 8am, got one round of chemo and left the building at 10:15am Ü

Next week only one round of chemo Monday thru Thursday. I am done with the chemo in my ommaya port for this 56 day Consolidation.  Yeah!

It was a great week! I know from the last round of this schedule that all of the chemo caught up with me during the second week. I do have to say that I feel stronger each week. My blood counts are showing that also. Here they are as of today...

WBC: 1.8
RBC: 3.75
ANC: 1.9
Hemoglobin: 12.0
Platelet: 159

So, as my mom would say, one less week of treatment. Thanks to all of you for your continued prayers!  
Stay in touch, if you have time and are healthy, let's get together.

Have a great weekend Ü



2 comments:

Kathy & Bob Cason said...

Tyler,

WOW your numbers are looking good! Keep up the good work and hope you have a great weekend. Sya "HI" to your mom from me.

kathy

Anonymous said...

thinking of you and yours :) hang in there.Thoughts and Prayes