Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 36-39...

this last week went very smooth.....God news!

We sailed through each day, I received only one type of chemo this week and my labs/blood counts held up and I didn't need any blood products. 

Monday, I go back to the 2 other drugs for two weeks and as of now I have to go only on Monday and Thursday. Monday I will get the chemo that is injected in my thighs and another IV chemo. Of course all of this depends on my labs that will be drawn first thing Monday.

Here are my labs from Thursday...
WBC: 2.6
RBC: 2.79
ANC: 1.9
Hemoglobin: 9.0
Platelet: 76

at times is seems like this treatment is moving so slow and then when I realize that I have 90 days less of treatment and I am feeling pretty good most days and just have to keep hydrated and rest when my body says rest.
The next course of treatment is called "Standard Maintenance I" and if all of my labs are good, I will start right away on day 57. This course will included 3 day hospital stays every 2 week for 8 weeks.

thank you for being on this journey with me! We still have bracelets, if any of you wants one. Just send us your name and address via email or a comment.

until next time, God Bless...

4 comments:

Susan said...

You are still in my prayers. Thanks for keeping us aware if your progress. Wishing lots of good days as you continue!

Kathy & Bob Cason said...

Tyler,

Thanks for the update. Your positive attitude will help with this healing process. Keep resting and enjoying all the love and care you mom is giving you! She is a pretty special person(but you already know that!) and I am blessed to know her.

Anonymous said...

Continued thoughts and prayers to you and yours, praying your day is good enough to smile.
Hugs Kari

Anonymous said...

Tyler... I can't hear your voice but I feel like I can through this wonderful up date!! Praising the Lord for your improved blood counts and your positive attitude! I wish I could give you a giant hug through the distance. You've been an amazing patient and on a hard journey! You are still in my daily prayers and thoughts. May God continue to be your source of strength, healing, refuge, shelter and may you feel His amazing and constant love for you!! Draw near to God and He will draw nearer to you... James 4:8 HUGE hugs to everyone... love you Jane and Tyler!

Lisa Krause