Friday, May 30, 2008

ditto...

We headed back up the lake today. We went to the London Bridge and stopped at a favorite sandwich shop to get a pastrami sandwich for lunch. By the way, the London Bridge is NOT falling down as you may have heard. It is standing strong in Lake Havasu City, AZ. I drove under it to get into the shade while I waited on Jayne to get our sandwich.
A little health update. I am still retaining water in my lower body. I have been wearing compression stocking to keep from getting cankles (my ankles are as fat as my calves) I really can't eat much but my waist is growing bigger & more uncomfortable. If I bend over too far, it makes me violently nauseous. I am close to having my meds dialed in. I hope to get back to a regular work schedule soon. I am very anxious & scared about next weeks tests & what the results will be. Yet, I know that I will be able to deal with whatever the test brings, I have a God who is bigger than all of this and His plan, is my plan. We are getting through each day together.



We made two new friends today...they introduced themselves as Donald & Daisy???????
We took their picture & shared our lunch with them. We hope to see them again soon. Maybe Fathers Day!
We are enjoying having all of you here with us.
until tomorrow...

1 comment:

Annzella Curry said...

Brent and Jayne,
Chelle shared your blog with me so I wanted to write a comment to you.
May God give you strength during this time and wisdom and direction to your doctors.
I pray God will sustain you.
Annzella