Thursday, May 15, 2008

moving in the right direction...

The meeting yesterday with the pain management group appears to have been very productive. Last night was the best night sleep that I have had in months and last night as well as today, the least amount of pain. There is still some fine tuning to be done with the dosage as I am flirting with some mild nausea. I probably don't have to say this, but thanks to all of you, that are sending well wishes, phone calls, emails and most of all prayers. All of these are of great encouragement, give me strength and hope. Still waiting for the news on the biopsy. 
Hopefully tomorrow...

3 comments:

Chelle said...

So happy to hear that they are helping you deal with the pain and that you were able to have a good night.....everything seems worse when you are sleep deprived so I hope being able sleep has helped your energy and outlook. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Much love, Chelle

Anonymous said...

Hi Brent,
Sounds like COH set you up with the right cocktail....
Just to be able to sleep must be a definite plus!! I think about you and Jayne constantly and say a prayer each time.It was great to hear you had some time at the office. I'm thinking about you today :) Love you lots. Debbie

Anonymous said...

Hello Brent~ We are sending some Queasy Drops in the
mail for you hoping they may be helpful. Ed has told
me how helpful you have been at the fire station 31
and has shared many nice stories with me. We are
confident you are receiving the very best care and our
prayers are with you and your family. My sister is
walking in the "Relay for Life" today for the ACS and
we made a pledge in your honor. We send love and are
looking forward to hearing good news on your recovery.


Ed and Jeannie Cowan
jeanniebug1234@aol.com