Thursday, May 22, 2008

headed for sun, fun & relaxation

Friday morning, we're heading to our favorite place on earth....Lake Havasu. We are spending the weekend with our family and look forward to creating memories and lots of relaxation. But wait, it gets better. On Monday, we send all of the kids home and Jayne & I spend the rest of the week together. 

We will take the computer and attempt to keep you up to date each evening with a tidbit from the day. It's really hard for me to express how much I'm looking forward to this time with my family. 

We feel like we are taking each one of you with us so make sure you wear your sunblock.
Until next time...

2 comments:

Kathy & Bob Cason said...

Dear Brent and Jayne,
Hope you have a ton of fun this weekend with the family and that you two enjoy your time together during the week. Bob & I continue to pray for strength and time for you two. Our thoughts are prayers are with you.
..in love and friendship...Kathy & Bob

Anonymous said...

Have an AWESOME week. I'll be thinking about you flying across the water in your PILOT and CO- PILOT seats. I can picture your smiles now !! Brent, hold on to your iced tea and Jayne, don't forget to tie your raft to the boat. I love you
Deb