Wednesday, May 14, 2008

cocktails??????

No, not those kind of cocktails. Today at our appt at COH, pain management group, the conversation centered around finding the right RX cocktail to manage my pain. Jayne and I were both impressed with a very thorough consult and physical exam. They feel confident with the information I provided and their expertise, they now have the right "cocktail" of medications for me. The next few days will tell if we are on the right track. The goal of course is to manage the pain without side effects or losing conscientiousness. I was able to spend several hours at the office today. Interacting with my staff and my immediate boss, was a breath of fresh air. He, my immediate boss, has been here from our Oakland office for several days working in the LA office.
Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uncountable prayers, thoughts and love sent your way... hang in there, you can BEAT this!
Much support, prayers & love
Kari