Sunday, May 4, 2008

Errands, Cars & Furniture

We spent the weekend together taking short trips here and there, not too far from home. B gets tired pretty quickly. He did manage to get me to the car wash for both cars, as you know a man rests better if he knows his cars are clean. I rearranged the bedroom to get a recliner for B to get into during the nights, this will save him having to go downstairs to the couch when he gets uncomfortable. So with the help of my brother-in-law, we moved the furniture to make B more comfortable, that's how I rest better. We are faced with a big week in order to get more pieces of the puzzle.

Keep your prayers and good thoughts coming...

2 comments:

Kathy Cason said...

Thanks for the blog. It is so good to be able to keep up with your day to day activities and news. It was great that Bob and Brent got to talk Sunday. You will be in our thoughts and prayers...especially this week. Love kathy & bob

Anonymous said...

Brent my friend you are lifted up in prayer and will remain in my thoughts daily. God bless you and your family. If you need ANYTHING please have your family contact me. Tony your friend in Lake Havasu