Tuesday, May 6, 2008

testing 1,2,3...

One minute after 8am I (jayne) was dialing COH (City of Hope) radiology, the scheduler on the other end told me, yes, Mr. Fletcher has:
1. CT of his brain
2. Bone scan on Wednesday and.............................
3. A CT guided biopsy of his kidney on Monday, May 12th @ 9am.
At times it feels as though we are traveling in reverse. Waiting for the chug, chug, chug of a large institution to get the request, films and paperwork all in one place at the same time is truly frustrating at times. Then we remember that all of this is in God's hands and we take a breath and rest in His promise.
This part of our day is the best. Knowing that all of you are out there means more than you will know. Keep your comments, encouragement, thoughts and prayers headed our way.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning my friend! This morning while getting ready I was reminded as my pastors are leaving for Israel this morning; that thousands are praying for your family in the Upper Room in Jerusalem. Many are there fasting and praying for every prayer and ever picture for God to intervene, there are several of us fasting for a miracle and HE is faithful!Thousands will be holding your family up on May 11th at The Call you can watch it live on God TV on Sunday I believe if you have this on in your home His presence will come in a mighty way!!!! I believe it in aired from 10 am to 10 pm? I love you Jayne and Brent, we are here for you all! Love, Kim

Anonymous said...

Hi Brent & Jayne:
I just had to let you know that you are constantly in my thoughts and fervent prayers for God's miraculous healing. I'm so thankful that you know and love Him and are trusting in Him for His will to be done. God bless you and know that I love you.
Agnes

Anonymous said...

Refresh our bodies, we pray Lord, with quiet and comfortable rest: especially, let our souls be refreshed with Your love.
Prayers by the minute....
Joan

Anonymous said...

Hi Brent & Jayne, just wanted to let you know you are in our prayers and are here for you.

Rich & Marina