Monday, January 10, 2011

day 11

Pretty much a copy day 10...I do have God news though. On my last labs, I didn't have any of what they call blasts listed, well it's because there weren't any! That is a great step in the right direction. The doctor has said that the goal is 0 and so for now, we're THERE baby!

My stomach pain as gotten a bit better, they still can't pinpoint why I'm having it other than it's common to have generalized stomach pain.

Anyway not much more, just want to keep you all on the same page.

Here are my blood numbers:

WBC: .40
RBC:  2.82
Hemoglobin: 8.6
Platelets: 33 (when it drops below 30, I have to get a transfusion)
Glucose: 128
Blasts: 000000000!!!!!!

I have been making a beanie for a friend, that's been helping me the time pass. I'm going to have to keep my head warm soon.

Until next time...

3 comments:

Grant said...

Right On Tyler- I am glad you are feeling better and have ZERO blasts!!! Take it easy, like you have another choice though :-). Love you Man!!!

Grant

Alyson said...

WOW TYLER! I am so happy to see that your levels are all starting to move towards normal levels. God is GREAT. I hope that your stomach pain goes away. I've definitely been praying for that. You stay strong and lean on the Lord. Love you so!

Aunt Lynette said...

Love you, Tippy! Thanks for the update. It helps us to feel connected. Consider yourself cyber-hugged!
LY, UP & AL