Monday, January 3, 2011

sunday, a day of rest...

I am officially hooked back up to my outside world, my new computer has been a great addition to my room here at COH.  I spent most of the day getting it set up and remembering all of my passwords. So I can be seen online via Facebook, Skype (tfletcher88), text, email and this blog. If any of you have any other ideas let me know. lol

I am feeling pretty good, still eating good and really haven't had any side effects from the what I can tell. Having to lay in bed is good and bad. My mom did buy egg crate for the mattress and that has helped. I also was able to take 3 full laps around the floor yesterday, which is equal to almost 1/2 mile. 4 laps equal 1/2 and 8 equals 1 mile.

I am getting really acquainted with what I am calling "my better half", it's my IV pole with all of the meds and fluids hanging from it. We go everywhere together.

All of my blood work shows that the drugs are doing what they are suppose to. Tomorrow is going to be another chemo day. It will be my 4th type of drug. It is going to be given 4 injections, ouch, so stay tuned.


Thanks to all of you for reaching out in the various forms, I can't tell you how much that means to me.

1/3/11 4:45pm UPDATE:
My next chemotherapy treatment has been moved to Tuesday.

3 comments:

Christian DiBlasi said...

Fletch-
so encouraged by your positive words. Just remembering how sweet you were, and what a kind soul you have. Jesus is great, and loves you dearly. Praying for you daily.
-Christian

Anonymous said...

Tyler, We are lifting you up to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! May His Words encourage you...

Ephesians 3:14 "For this reason I kneel before the Father, from whom his whole family in heaven and on earth derives its name. I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through His Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love may have power together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge - that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God."

Many thoughts are with you during this time - Fight the good fight Tyler!

Lisa Krause and family

Uncle Phil said...

Hey Tippy,

We missed coming by today. Too many germs around us!

Sounds like you are still feeling well. We are so glad. That's what we are praying for.

We love you, (Louie)!
Up